Dear Blog,
Sorry for the four month hiatus!
Hmmmm, what's been happening lately...........*
Love,
Me
I idly chatter to you in suave tones of surface talk.
I tell you everything that's nothing,
and nothing of what's everything.
* There is always the problem of what to include in a blog, whether to blog about day-to-day factual events or abstract thoughts and random realisations. Reading friends' blogs surprise me on most part; there is something about blogging that reveals another side of a person you didn't know they had (at all!) or just don't see too often...makes it a point worth pondering how much is hidden beneath the cool, calm and collected image most people have on. Nonetheless, fun reads and always interesting, though we never really know who reads these things... *run!*
Mmm I'm having the same problem. Usually I just write crap. Which is probably why noone visits my blog! WHATEVER sif I need an audience.
ReplyDeleteP.S Please read my blog. Its funtastic!